The same diet that works for preventing heart disease and diabetes works to lower your risk of cancer. This is a plant-based, whole foods diet.
Let me be very specific about the recommendations.
– Eat at least 5 servings of veggies and fruits
– Eat whole, unprocessed grains
– Eat legumes (beans)
– Eat cold-water fish such as wild-caught salmon and black cod
– Minimize red meat
– Avoid processed meat
– Avoid refined carbs like sugar, white flour, white rice, and sugary drinks
– Season with garlic, ginger, onions, and turmeric
– Drink green tea
This is essentially the Mediterranean Diet.